Sunday, 18 December 2011

You have reached the first post of my new blog.

Welcome to the first post of my new blog. 
Hi,
Thanks for visiting my new blog. I hope you will enjoy the posts over the coming months.
 As you will know if you have been following any of my other blogs and articles that I am a budding writer / poet and I write on various subjects and sites around the internet.
This blog will be dedicated to my work specifically.
I am hoping that this one will be the flagship of the poshcoffeeco brand.
It is my intention to write, write and write even more on this blog. Who knows you may well even be party to my first book.

Thanks again for following this blog and I look forward to your company and comments along the way.

Speak soon.

Steve aka (poshcoffeeco)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Vinaya for the comment. Check out my other blogs if you haven't already. They are all on Networked Blogs http://www.networkedblogs.com/user/100001736396462/writing

    ReplyDelete